-   -   Text Wrapping in a Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161439-text-wrapping-cell.html)

SiH23

Text Wrapping in a Cell

Hi,

I have incorporated text wrapping in a cell, but everytime I press Enter to
create a new line of text/paragraph within the cell, the cursor jumps to the
next cell below. How can I overcome this?

Many thanks,

Simon.

Kevin B

Text Wrapping in a Cell

Press <Alt + <Enter to insert a new line within a cell. The row will
adjust accordingly.
--
Kevin Backmann