-   -   Formula when copied into a new cell doesn't recalculate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161413-formula-when-copied-into-new-cell-doesnt-recalculate.html)

spmu

Formula when copied into a new cell doesn't recalculate

I have a formula on my spreadsheet in cell C3, I want to have this
show in D3 so I goto D3 and say =C3, so whatever is in C3 will be also
displayed in D3. This does not work unless I F2 every field. Any
suggestions as to why I have to F2 every field in order for the proper
numbers to display.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Formula when copied into a new cell doesn't recalculate

Tools/ Options/ Calculation. Make sure the mode is set to Automatic, not
Manual.
--
David Biddulph

oups.com...