-   -   A form to keep track of monetary goals for dated events and offeri (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161296-form-keep-track-monetary-goals-dated-events-offeri.html)

J&W

A form to keep track of monetary goals for dated events and offeri

I need help designing a form to keep track of our church's monetary goals and
receipts for special events and special offerings to be taken on specific
calendar days throughout the year. The special emphasis/offerings will be
held around the same dates each year, but of course not the exact same dates.
I would like to include dates, the theme of the special emphasis/offering
and the biblical reference for each event. This form should show the
previous year's goal amount and the amount received, then the current church
year goal and a place to enter the amount received as they occur. This would
be a great source to use each year in planning and setting new monetary goals
for these special offerings for the coming year.