-   -   How do I map the route of curser to specific input cells excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161226-how-do-i-map-route-curser-specific-input-cells-excel.html)

Don

How do I map the route of curser to specific input cells excel

I have a spreadsheet that is desgined to print out as a form. I want to
allow it to be "fillied out" before being printed. I have placed a boarder
around the cells to be filled in. Can I direct the flow of the curser
specifically from one "input" cell to another?

RagDyeR

How do I map the route of curser to specific input cells excel

This old post should help:

http://tinyurl.com/39vzv

--
HTH,