-   -   Macro 4 copy & paste between 2 books/files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161198-macro-4-copy-paste-between-2-books-files.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

Macro 4 copy & paste between 2 books/files

Hi Guys,

Can you devise a macro that when I open two workbooks of similar structure,
one with the macro, and run the macro the data on the other opened sheet is
copied and pasted on the macro containing book.

Next time I run the same code the data is again copied from the other sheet
and pasted on the macro possessing workbook but in the end, i.e. after
non-blank rows.

Thanks in advance

Gord Dibben

Macro 4 copy & paste between 2 books/files

See Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Browse through the section on Copy/Paste/Merge examples

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP