-   -   set Print Preview to "preview" page that was being worked on? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160963-set-print-preview-preview-page-being-worked.html)

ACULAK

set Print Preview to "preview" page that was being worked on?

I have very large excel spreadsheets that can have 50+ pages. I have to
adjust the cells so when they print, all the data can be seen so I am
constantly going back & forth from the file to print preview to view how it
will be printed.

When I print preview it will always start at page 1. If I was working on
page 30 I have to "next" to the page I need which is a hassle on large files.

Is there a way that that it can be set up that print preview will "preview"
the page that I was working on instead of always starting at page 1.