-   -   How do I increase file limitations to convert a file to Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16093-how-do-i-increase-file-limitations-convert-file-excel.html)

Rastafella

How do I increase file limitations to convert a file to Excel?

I am trying to convert a large data file from our route accounting software
to an Excel worksheet format. Everytime I try the data populates the
worksheet through row 16385 and stops and the remaining data is lost. How
can I increase the Excel file size to accomodate all my data?

Jason Morin

I used to experience the same problems importing AS/400
queries into Excel 97. When I upgraded to XL2002, I was
able to import beyond 16K+ rows into 1 sheet.

The Microsoft KB wasn't much help, but take a look anyway:

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

.