-   -   Locked Cell Values?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160922-locked-cell-values.html)

KG121953

Locked Cell Values??

How do I ask this??? (And have someone understand)
I need to enter several amounts for the same product (different models)
I have a set of drop down boxes that allows me to do this once.(select
amount of model A , B or C....) If I enter amounts for A I can't add B or C
However I need to enter amounts for B, and C, also at time but not always.
Is there away that I can save what I entered by the use of the boxes, I have
and still use the same boxes to enter amounts for the rest???
If so this would shorten my work book by about 50 lines of entry!!!