-   -   How to keep row 1 from scrolling up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160848-how-keep-row-1-scrolling-up.html)

Mekinnik

How to keep row 1 from scrolling up

How to I keep row 1 from moving up when I scroll down? I would like it to
stay fixed when I scroll.

JE McGimpsey

How to keep row 1 from scrolling up

ONe way:

Select cell A2. Choose Window/Freeze Panes.

In article ,
Mekinnik wrote:

How to I keep row 1 from moving up when I scroll down? I would like it to
stay fixed when I scroll.

Sam Wilson

How to keep row 1 from scrolling up

Highlight Row 2 and go to Window/Freeze Panes

"Mekinnik" wrote:

How to I keep row 1 from moving up when I scroll down? I would like it to
stay fixed when I scroll.

Peo Sjoblom

How to keep row 1 from scrolling up

Select A2, hit the window menufreeze panes

Peo Sjoblom

"Mekinnik" wrote in message
How to I keep row 1 from moving up when I scroll down? I would like it to
stay fixed when I scroll.

Pete_UK

How to keep row 1 from scrolling up

Position your cursor in cell A2 and click on Window | Freeze Panes.

Hope this helps.

Pete