-   -   How do I link data from an Excel spreadsheet to a calender? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160838-how-do-i-link-data-excel-spreadsheet-calender.html)

Steve Smith

How do I link data from an Excel spreadsheet to a calender?

I would like to have a calender with information updated in a calender format
automatically whenever changes are made to the spreadsheet.

CLR

How do I link data from an Excel spreadsheet to a calender?

All very do-able in Excel. But, many more details would be needed before
such a project could be undertaken. It would probably be best if the
"Calendar format" were also in Excel, like on another sheet.....but so much
depends on the exact layout of your data source, and what you want your
"Calendar format" to look like as an end project.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3