-   -   Copy Multiple Rows Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160783-copy-multiple-rows-excel.html)

Bronwyn

Copy Multiple Rows Excel

I am copying multiple rows to another spreadsheet. Sometimes after having
selected a lot of rows by holding down control, when I hit control C a
message comes up saying 'This command does not work on multiple selections'
which is not true as most of the time it does. When the error message comes
up, I have to copy and paste the rows one by one which is annoying. Does
anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Tyro[_2_]

Copy Multiple Rows Excel

You can get that message sometimes if you accidentally press Ctrl+V instead
of Ctrl+C, depending on what you're doing. I have no problems doing
multi-row copies in Excel 2007.