-   -   Audio file in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160657-audio-file-excel.html)

Maurice

Audio file in Excel

I have MS Office Pro 2003. I would like to create an invoice with excel but
additionally, I would like to include the audio file created when the client
sent a request for service. I have not been able to drag and drop into the
appropriate cell. Advice sought.

Bob I

Audio file in Excel

Cell can hold hyperlinks. Otherwise use Insert, Object, Create from file.