-   -   Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160653-links.html)

Brett

Links

How do I set Excel to move the cursor to a linked worksheet or other file
with a double click?

Kevin B

Links

Well, you could insert a hyperlink to the file in question by pressing
<Ctrl+K or click INSERT in the menu and select HYPERLINK. The link can be
to an existing file or web page, a location in the current document, a new
document or an email address.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Brett" wrote:

How do I set Excel to move the cursor to a linked worksheet or other file
with a double click?

Brett

Links

Kevin:
Thanks for the response. I found eventually what I was looking for. In
Tools, Options, Edit - I needed to disable the function permitting Editing
Directly In Cell.

Brett