-   -   Migrating toolbar preferences (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160633-migrating-toolbar-preferences.html)

Jim Hagan

Migrating toolbar preferences

I recently got a new computer and would like to port all of my customized
toolbars from my old machine to my new one. Is there a file somewhere that
contains this info that I can just copy over? (same issue with PowerPoint &
Word)

Thanks

Jim Rech

Migrating toolbar preferences

Typically your Excel toolbar files (*.xlb) are found here under Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

I don't know about the other apps.

--
Jim