-   -   Formatting changing when viewed on different computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160630-formatting-changing-when-viewed-different-computer.html)

JGL

Formatting changing when viewed on different computer

I've made up a form with row heights of 14.5, and when I view this on one
particular computer, it shows the row height as 14.1, which ends up changing
the location of the page break when printing. Column width is also affected.
We are on a corporate network, and this form can be viewed on any other
computer with the correct row height of 14.5, and properly printed.
What can be different that would make Excel change formatting on just one
computer on our network? We are using 2003.
I've tried comparing properties and options on the different computers, but
have not yet seen anything different.