-   -   Reading XML (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160498-reading-xml.html)

Ajit

Reading XML

Can someone point me to a direction where I can get information regarding
opening and reading XML data in my code.

I am trying to read an XML doc and want to base my logic based on my
extraction from XML. eg : If there is an error node in XML then get the msg
etc.

Also, another question -- different from this topic. how to do advance
search in this forum based on username etc. Earlier there use to be
functionality to search topics based onuser name...has that been taken off?
--
Ajit

Harald Staff[_2_]

Reading XML

Hi Ajit

One direction (among probably several) is that VBA is VB6. Set reference to
a Microsoft XML library in tools-references, and google for VB6 samples on
how to handle it.

HTH. Best wishes Harald