-   -   Excel Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160489-excel-formula-help.html)

cempire5

Excel Formula Help

I have data that contains New Traffic and Returning Traffic. I have to find
out the percentage of New Traffic that Returning Traffic is. What formula
would I use for that? Help!!

Bob Umlas

Excel Formula Help

If NT is 10 and RT is 5, then it's 50% or =NT/RT. However, interpreting the
English, these 2 items do not overlap -- it's one or the other, and RT would
always be 0% of NT. However, you might want to know the percent RT is of AT
("All Traffic") which would be =RT/(RT+NT)
HTH