-   -   Incoming curve ball (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160325-incoming-curve-ball.html)

Limey

Incoming curve ball

Hi,

I've been thrown a bit of a curve ball today, I've developed an add-in
for XL2002/3, which works flawlessly, the problem is one of the
machine's it's going to work on is XL 2007. I've never seen this
beast, apart from a few screen shots, and I wonder if someone can give
me a heads up in the gotcha's department. I know the menu has changed,
so I've reduced the macro to a keystroke command only for the meantime
for cross computability. What else am I looking for? Has security,
installing/removing changed? whatever you can think of will be most
helpful.

Thanks

Dave Lindop