-   -   Charts form drop down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160277-charts-form-drop-down.html)

Jithu

Charts form drop down

Hi all,

can anyone help me to create charts from data in a drop down box?

the chart is common. when the user select a particular item, the
corresponding data should be displayed in the chart.(x and y axis same for
all, only data value changes)

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Jithu.

Sandy Mann

Charts form drop down

I find it hard to follow what it is that you are actually saying. Are you
trying to create a chart of a number of values from only one dropdown or
from a number of dropdown boxes?

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Jithu" wrote in message
Hi all,

can anyone help me to create charts from data in a drop down box?

the chart is common. when the user select a particular item, the
corresponding data should be displayed in the chart.(x and y axis same for
all, only data value changes)

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Jithu.

Andy Pope

Charts form drop down

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's example of changing chart content with controls.
http://peltiertech.com/excel/charts/ChartByControl.html

Cheers
Andy
--