-   -   Formula Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160261-formula-question.html)

Catherine

Formula Question

I was hoping someone could help me with this formula. I am creating a new
stock sheet, I have a in stock amount and a restocking (amoungst other
things) I want to be able to type an amount in a restocking column and I
want it to automatically add that number to the instock column. I know it can
be done But I am unsure of the correct formula. Can anybody help me with this?

Catherine

Formula Question

Even if I create 2 different work sheets 1 restocking 1 instock. and link the
two? Any help would be appreciated
"Catherine" wrote:

I was hoping someone could help me with this formula. I am creating a new
stock sheet, I have a in stock amount and a restocking (amoungst other
things) I want to be able to type an amount in a restocking column and I
want it to automatically add that number to the instock column. I know it can
be done But I am unsure of the correct formula. Can anybody help me with this?

Sandy Mann

Formula Question

What other things can affect the number in the stock column, ie do you have
a 'Sold' column that will decrease the Stock number?

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings