-   -   email group (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160106-email-group.html)

George

email group

I have a large spreadsheet with many email addresses listed and I would like
to send a message to all addressess, how can I do this without copy paste?

Bob I

email group

What is wrong with copy, paste? It avoids having to export the list to
csv and then import it again into a seperate contact list and then
starting your message.

George wrote:

I have a large spreadsheet with many email addresses listed and I would like
to send a message to all addressess, how can I do this without copy paste?

Gord Dibben

email group

Have a look at how Ron de Bruin does it.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Note: Ron's SendMail add-in is very handy to have.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:38:01 -0700, George
wrote:

I have a large spreadsheet with many email addresses listed and I would like
to send a message to all addressess, how can I do this without copy paste?

George

email group

Thanks Bob, but there is close to 400 addressess, and I don't want them all
in my contacts.