-   -   Using the "Find" option across multiple tabs in one worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/159966-using-find-option-across-multiple-tabs-one-worksheet.html)

prizm

Using the "Find" option across multiple tabs in one worksheet

In Excel, I have 144 tabs within the same worksheet. I need to use the Edit
Find option to find a specific product id within each worksheet. For an

example, product ID: ABC. How can I use the "Find" option across all tabs at
the same time? Thanks

Bob Umlas

Using the "Find" option across multiple tabs in one worksheet

Click Options, then change "Sheet" to "Workbook"

"prizm" wrote in message
In Excel, I have 144 tabs within the same worksheet. I need to use the
Edit
Find option to find a specific product id within each worksheet. For an

example, product ID: ABC. How can I use the "Find" option across all tabs
at
the same time? Thanks

Dave Peterson

Using the "Find" option across multiple tabs in one worksheet

You could also use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

(The feature that Bob suggested was added in xl2002, IIRC.)

--

Dave Peterson