-   -   Just create it regardless with error handling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/159903-just-create-regardless-error-handling.html)

Bob Phillips

Just create it regardless with error handling

On Error Resume Next
MkDir "I:\Mybackup\"
On Error Goto 0

--
HTH

Bob

Dave Peterson

Just create it regardless with error handling

What the heck happened? <vbg

Bob Phillips wrote:

On Error Resume Next
MkDir "I:\Mybackup\"
On Error Goto 0

--
HTH

Bob

Dave Peterson

Bob Phillips

Just create it regardless with error handling

Only he knows, because I don't. I guess I somehow focussed on the subject
when I added the text. I see you gave the same answer <g

--
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
What the heck happened? <vbg

Bob Phillips wrote:

On Error Resume Next
MkDir "I:\Mybackup\"
On Error Goto 0

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Just create it regardless with error handling

I meant that your message seemed to be a new thread--not in response to the

I was wondering if you hit New instead of Reply, but then how did you enter the
subject without noticing it <bg.

Bob Phillips wrote:

Only he knows, because I don't. I guess I somehow focussed on the subject
when I added the text. I see you gave the same answer <g

--
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message