-   -   Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/159846-links.html)

Pammy

Links

I have 10 individual workbooks for 10 employees and each set up with 52
sheets for the weeks. I have also a Stats workbook that has 52 worksheets
with
links pointing to each of the 10 employee workbooks. This is
kept on a server for supervisors to view. I keep copies every two weeks for
backup on my c drive. The Stats workbook became corrupt so I copied the one
from my C drive to the server. Nothing updates when I open the Stats
workbook and the link is pointing to my c drive instead of the server.
I went in to Edit links and the change source is grayed out. I am now at a
lost. Thanks

ShaneDevenshire

Links

Hi,

In the file containing the links choose Edit, Links
then one at a time select each file in the window and choose Change Source.
The rest should be apparent.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire