-   -   unable to add columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/159755-unable-add-columns.html)

ChristyR

unable to add columns

I need to add 3 or 4 columns in particular places and it is saying that I am
unable to do that because it cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet.
Not sure what to do at this point. The file might be shared, not sure if this
makes difference.

JW[_2_]

unable to add columns

That error means that there is some type of data in one or more cells
of the last 3 or 4 columns of the spreadsheet.
ChristyR wrote:
I need to add 3 or 4 columns in particular places and it is saying that I am
unable to do that because it cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet.
Not sure what to do at this point. The file might be shared, not sure if this
makes difference.

ChristyR

unable to add columns

Thanks. That worked.