-   -   need short cuts in the find option (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15958-need-short-cuts-find-option.html)

Trisher75

need short cuts in the find option

I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want to
find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and the
begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can
insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes
sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL

Dave Peterson

maybe looking for
*core
will help you find all the cells that contain values that end with CORE.

The asterisk is a wildcard.

--

Dave Peterson

Peo Sjoblom

*CORE

#s*

Peo Sjoblom

"Trisher75" wrote in message
I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want

find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and

the
begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can
insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes
sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL

trisher75

thank you that worked.

Trisher75 wrote:

I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want to
find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and the
begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can
insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes
sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL

--

Dave Peterson

trisher75

the * worked.. not to sure what you mean by the #s*????

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

*CORE

#s*

Peo Sjoblom

"Trisher75" wrote in message
I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want

find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and

the
begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can
insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes
sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL

Peo Sjoblom

I thought you wanted the beginning of words as well starting with #s

Peo Sjoblom

"trisher75" wrote in message
the * worked.. not to sure what you mean by the #s*????

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

*CORE

#s*

Peo Sjoblom