-   -   creating spreadsheet with colunms for names adresses & zipcodes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15894-creating-spreadsheet-colunms-names-adresses-zipcodes.html)

neilabu

creating spreadsheet with colunms for names adresses & zipcodes

How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names, addresses &
zipcodes? I want to use this with streets & trips so I can map several
adresses at one time.

Peo Sjoblom

I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet you
need to type in headers
for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their respective
column?

Peo Sjoblom

"neilabu" wrote in message
How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names, addresses &
zipcodes? I want to use this with streets & trips so I can map several
adresses at one time.

Gordon

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
|| I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet
|| you need to type in headers
|| for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their
|| respective column?

I think what the OP was trying to say is, "can I replace A,B and C etc with
Names and Addresses.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Peo Sjoblom

Ah! I see, well the built in headers can't be changed although they can be
removed

Peo Sjoblom

"Gordon" wrote in message
Peo Sjoblom wrote:
|| I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet
|| you need to type in headers
|| for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their
|| respective column?

I think what the OP was trying to say is, "can I replace A,B and C etc

with
Names and Addresses.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Gord Dibben

neil

I answered you yesterday in public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gord Dibben Excel MVP