-   -   Publishing to html is broken in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158892-publishing-html-broken-excel-2007-a.html)

JonBaker

Publishing to html is broken in Excel 2007

We got very excited about the publishing facility in Excel 2007, but it
appears to just not work.
If we take a fresh spreadsheet and set up publishing, then all works fine.
Graphs, drawing objects, text, numbers - it all works.

However, republishing then doesn't work. When you republish, the only page
that works is the current worksheet. All the others lose anything that isn't
a figure in a cell - so charts, drawing objects etc etc.

This means that it's practically unusable if you have more than single digit
publications in a workbook.

We've checked this on two separate machines and the results are always the
same.

Can anyone shed any light on this or suggest a work around?