-   -   e-mailing Excel spreadsheet with macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158875-e-mailing-excel-spreadsheet-macros.html)

Richard B

e-mailing Excel spreadsheet with macros

When I send an e-mail with an attached spreadsheet, the macros aren't there
on arrival. Security is set to meduim. What am i missing?

Pranav Vaidya

e-mailing Excel spreadsheet with macros

I think there is nothing to with the macro security, rather you want to check
your firewall settings or setting in the web browser like IE.

many firewalls remove the embedded macros from Excel/Word files when send as
an email attachments. also you might want to check your mail client settings,
like Outlook etc.

Hope this helps!!
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Richard B" wrote:

When I send an e-mail with an attached spreadsheet, the macros aren't there
on arrival. Security is set to meduim. What am i missing?

Ron de Bruin

e-mailing Excel spreadsheet with macros

Which Excel version ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Richard B" <Richard wrote in message ...
When I send an e-mail with an attached spreadsheet, the macros aren't there
on arrival. Security is set to meduim. What am i missing?

Richard B[_2_]

e-mailing Excel spreadsheet with macros

Excel 2003 SP2

"Ron de Bruin" wrote: