-   -   What program do I need to download clip art onto my computer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158477-what-program-do-i-need-download-clip-art-onto-my-computer.html)

Ashley-T

What program do I need to download clip art onto my computer?

I'm trying to download free clip are, but my computer doesn't have a program
for the clip art to go into. I have no idea what I need to do.

Gord Dibben

What program do I need to download clip art onto my computer?

This is an MS Excel newsgroup. You can use clipart in Excel, if that's your
question.

Otherwise, download the clipart into a folder then purchase a program which will
allow you to use the clipart in whatever manner you choose.

For dealing with graphics, IrfanView is a very powerful and versatile FREE
application.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP