-   -   Activation Request (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158230-activation-request.html)

Harry

Activation Request

I have been running Office Pro 2002 since 2002. Tonight I opened Excel and
got a box that says that I need to activate the product. I don't get the box
in Word. Updates were installed last night. Maybe this caused the problem?

What gives? Anyone else have this problem?

kassie

Activation Request

I had the same situation. I merely activated it again, and has never had a
problem since
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"Harry" wrote:

I have been running Office Pro 2002 since 2002. Tonight I opened Excel and
got a box that says that I need to activate the product. I don't get the box
in Word. Updates were installed last night. Maybe this caused the problem?

What gives? Anyone else have this problem?

Harry

Activation Request

I did follow the activation box instructions and all it wanted was an e-mail
address. Strange. Seems to work fine now.
Thanks.