-   -   Can you create a formula to hide a row if a cell is blank? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158068-can-you-create-formula-hide-row-if-cell-blank.html)

Eileen

Can you create a formula to hide a row if a cell is blank?

I am copying cells from several worksheets (same array copied from each
worksheet, for example A3:E10) in sequence into one worksheet, but do not
want to display cells that have no data. Is there a way to hide rows in the
new worksheet if the copied data is blank? Is there a formula command for
"hide row"?

Barb Reinhardt

Can you create a formula to hide a row if a cell is blank?

Why not use AutoFilter and hide the blanks.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Eileen" wrote:

I am copying cells from several worksheets (same array copied from each
worksheet, for example A3:E10) in sequence into one worksheet, but do not
want to display cells that have no data. Is there a way to hide rows in the
new worksheet if the copied data is blank? Is there a formula command for
"hide row"?

JLatham

Can you create a formula to hide a row if a cell is blank?

To specifically answer your question: No, no worksheet function to
hide/unhide rows or columns. Consider what Barb offered.