-   -   Importing worksheets into another workbook. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158029-importing-worksheets-into-another-workbook.html)

Rose

Importing worksheets into another workbook.

Is there a way to copy or inport a worksheet from one workbook to another
while saving the format.

Thanks
--
Rose

David Biddulph[_2_]

Importing worksheets into another workbook.

Edit/ Move or copy sheet.
--
David Biddulph

"Rose" wrote in message
Is there a way to copy or inport a worksheet from one workbook to another
while saving the format.

Thanks
--
Rose

Rose

Importing worksheets into another workbook.

Hi David,

The Copy and Move Sheet is not working. It will only create a new sheet in
the existing workbook or a new workbook. How do I get it to copy one
worksheet into another already existing workbook?
--
Rose

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Edit/ Move or copy sheet.
--
David Biddulph

"Rose" wrote in message
Is there a way to copy or inport a worksheet from one workbook to another
while saving the format.

Thanks
--
Rose

David Biddulph[_2_]

Importing worksheets into another workbook.

Open the other book, then you can move or copy to it.
--
David Biddulph

"Rose" wrote in message
Hi David,

The Copy and Move Sheet is not working. It will only create a new sheet
in
the existing workbook or a new workbook. How do I get it to copy one
worksheet into another already existing workbook?
--
Rose

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Edit/ Move or copy sheet.

"Rose" wrote in message
Is there a way to copy or inport a worksheet from one workbook to
another
while saving the format.

Thanks
--
Rose

Dave Peterson

Importing worksheets into another workbook.

Make sure you open the workbook that's going to receive the copied worksheet.

Rose wrote:

Hi David,

The Copy and Move Sheet is not working. It will only create a new sheet in
the existing workbook or a new workbook. How do I get it to copy one
worksheet into another already existing workbook?
--
Rose

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Edit/ Move or copy sheet.