-   -   How can I delete Excel rows that I've hidden without restoring the (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158023-how-can-i-delete-excel-rows-ive-hidden-without-restoring.html)

Ian@DSL

How can I delete Excel rows that I've hidden without restoring the

I've hidden rows in an Excel spreadsheet, and now want to delete them.
However I can't find a way to do this. Any advice ?

Renee Thomas

How can I delete Excel rows that I've hidden without restoring the

Select the rows before and after the hidden rows, and right click. Select
Unhide. They will be restored. You can then delete them as you would any
other row.

"Ian@DSL" wrote:

I've hidden rows in an Excel spreadsheet, and now want to delete them.
However I can't find a way to do this. Any advice ?

Sandy Mann

How can I delete Excel rows that I've hidden without restoring the

I assume that your subjets was going to say "without restroring the row" but
it has been truncated. If that is what you want try this Macro:

Sub DeleteIt()
For rRow = 200 To 1 Step -1
' Change the 200 to your highest row number
If Cells(rRow, 1).EntireRow.Hidden = True Then
Cells(rRow, 1).EntireRow.Delete
End If
Next rRow

HTH