How can i set consecutive columns in an excel worksheet to differ. Adam H Charts and Charting in Excel 2 February 26th 05 12:08 AM
Column A is Town, Column B is names. How can Excel add & tell how. Cindy Charts and Charting in Excel 3 January 13th 05 08:27 PM
In Excel 2 columns data into one? Kelgal123 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 7th 04 05:10 PM
How do I sort a column of formulas in Excel? Gordon Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 November 27th 04 02:55 AM
How do I sort a column of formulas in Excel? Gordon Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 26th 04 04:19 PM