-   -   Convert Quattro Pro .wb1 file to Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157696-convert-quattro-pro-wb1-file-excel-2003-a.html)

John Gregory

Convert Quattro Pro .wb1 file to Excel 2003

I am trying to convert a Quattro Pro .wb1 file to Excel 2003.

I have read about converters on the previous posts, however, I cannot find
any of these still available, except the Office 2000 version. I have tried
to run this using the modified registry entry, but it will not run. (error
message).

Is there another way to read to Quattro Pro file?

(also, I do not know anyone who has Quattro Pro to open this file, or I
would have used that method).