-   -   Fit To Page... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15764-fit-page.html)

Dave

Fit To Page...

We have a user running Excel 2003 that has the foollowing problem...

When she clicks on FIT TO PAGE and previews the page, the page is extremely
small (1.5" x 1", can't zoom or anything) and it appears to only be one
little page per cell.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Dave

Jim Rech

I'd suggest that the user select the range to print and then use File, Print
Area, Set Print Area. Otherwise Excel will default to printing the entire
used range of the worksheet, which seems to be much larger than the visible
data in this case.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP