-   -   Deleting Rows based on Column Critieria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157495-deleting-rows-based-column-critieria.html)

blackmanofsteel40

Deleting Rows based on Column Critieria

I have about 10,000 rows. I want to use a function or macro to delete
rows based on column criteria quickly.

For example, if Columns F-P are blank, I want to delete that row from
the worksheet.

I'm not sure the best way to go about this. I was thinking a macro,
but it always seems that there is function I've never heard of that
works much better. Thank you in advance for your help :)

Ron de Bruin

Deleting Rows based on Column Critieria

You must loop or if you add a helper column with a formula that count the cells with data
in column F:P you can filter.

For example code see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--