-   -   Why sometimes I try to use "=" and it appears "pts"?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/15743-why-sometimes-i-try-use-%22%3D%22-appears-%22pts%22.html)

Francisco

Why sometimes I try to use "=" and it appears "pts"??

I suppose it is something behind configuration, but I don't know to change it
back

Gord Dibben

Francisco

Just "sometimes" or all the time?

If all the time I would suspect an entry in ToolsAutoCorrect Options.

If sometimes, can you track when it occurs and what you are doing at the time?

Post back with details.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP