-   -   Outline of current cell in Excel (for) Mac darker (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157384-outline-current-cell-excel-mac-darker.html)

suzie

Outline of current cell in Excel (for) Mac darker

How do I make the outline of the cell my cursor is located in darker. It is
so light I have trouble locating where I am. I have Microsoft Office for Mac
2004 version

Harold

Outline of current cell in Excel (for) Mac darker

When you adjust the highlight color choose 'other" in the drop down menu and
pick something really dark. That worked for me.

"suzie" wrote:

Thanks for that. When I try to open Rowlander it come up with an error
"Compile error in hidden module: modRegistery. Do you know what this means.