-   -   how can I tell who has a workbook open (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157343-how-can-i-tell-who-has-workbook-open.html)

bpoland58

how can I tell who has a workbook open

How do I get to the area to record my name so if someone tries to open a
workbook I am in it will tell them who has it open?

Gary''s Student

how can I tell who has a workbook open

I answered this question poorly in :

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rnum=17&hl=en#

Tom Ogilvy gave a much better suggestion in the same post. His approach
involves a small macro, which we can write if you like the approach.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200743