-   -   double click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157276-double-click.html)

lmb

double click

When I accidently double click the bottom line of a cell, and jump to the
bottom of the data, is there a short-cut to jump back?

Thanks

Gary''s Student

double click

CNTRL-UPARROW
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200743

"lmb" wrote:

When I accidently double click the bottom line of a cell, and jump to the
bottom of the data, is there a short-cut to jump back?

Thanks

Gord Dibben

double click

Not to the original cell AFAIK but a double-click on the top of the cell will
take you to top of that column.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:02:03 -0700, lmb wrote:

When I accidently double click the bottom line of a cell, and jump to the
bottom of the data, is there a short-cut to jump back?

Thanks

lmb

double click

Thanks. Seems to take me up in the column to the cell immediately below the
first blank cell. But something...

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

CNTRL-UPARROW
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200743

"lmb" wrote:

When I accidently double click the bottom line of a cell, and jump to the
bottom of the data, is there a short-cut to jump back?

Thanks

lmb

double click

Thanks. Seems to take me up the column to the cell immediately below the
first blank cell found.... Better than nothing when working in large
spreadsheet!