-   -   Disappearing Worksheet Menu Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157145-disappearing-worksheet-menu-bar.html)

Sandy

Disappearing Worksheet Menu Bar

One of the project managers in our office somehow lost the worksheet menu bar
(you know, the one that shows File, Edit, View, etc.) in Excel. I went to
the toolbars customize function and put a check back in the box beside it,
but when you select Close it disappears again. The only way I have been able
to get it to stay in view is by using the "full screen" mode. It will not
show up in the "normal screen" mode. How do we restore the menu bar?

Thank you!