-   -   Remove Access query name title from Excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157078-remove-access-query-name-title-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Pat

Remove Access query name title from Excel spreadsheet

I often export Access queries into Excel format and then do further work on
them in Excel. When I print the resulting Excel files, they retain the
Access query name as a title. How do I get rid of the Access title?

Thanks,
Pat

Kevin B

Remove Access query name title from Excel spreadsheet

You can do one of the following:

1. Rename the worksheet tab, which automatically is assigned the query name
2. Name the Access query the name you want the workbook to use when printing
--
Kevin Backmann