-   -   Invoice numbering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/157023-invoice-numbering.html)

Dave

Invoice numbering

I have an invoice created for my business in excel. How do I print off
invoices with ascending numbers?

I need some advice on how to get each invoice printed off the computer to be
in ascending order...for example.

Invoice No. 1649356 for 1 page
Invoice No. 1649357 for the 2nd invoice printed

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

T. Valko

Invoice numbering