-   -   Outlook 2002 - What is the RUL for user feedback and suggestions ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156805-outlook-2002-what-rul-user-feedback-suggestions.html)

Mr. Low

Outlook 2002 - What is the RUL for user feedback and suggestions ?

Dear Sir,

I would like to provide some user experience and product feedback on the
Outlook 2002.

May I know what is the URL at Microsoft?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Sunday88310

Outlook 2002 - What is the RUL for user feedback and suggestions ?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... ang=en&cr=US
Click on NEW and the options dropdown provide the method
--
William<"M"

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I would like to provide some user experience and product feedback on the
Outlook 2002.

May I know what is the URL at Microsoft?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Bob I

Outlook 2002 - What is the RUL for user feedback and suggestions?

Mainstream support expired in the middle of July.

Microsoft Support Lifecycle
Product support lifecycle information by product
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=2559#

Mr. Low wrote:

Dear Sir,

I would like to provide some user experience and product feedback on the
Outlook 2002.

May I know what is the URL at Microsoft?

Thanks

Low

Bob I

Outlook 2002 - What is the RUL for user feedback and suggestions?

Mainstream support expired in July of last year.