-   -   keyboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156794-keyboard.html)

hitesh

keyboard

previously i was ussing a simple keyboard . but now i am using a new keyboard
i.e I key.
problem is that i used the F2 for edit in previous keyboard , but in new key
board when i press the F2 key a new excell sheet open.
a new key board have some new keys like F2 for new sheet, F3 for open, F4
for save, F5 for replace etc .
is there any way means lock or anything so that when i press F2 instead of
new sheet open that key should work for edit.
pls help me, so i can use the shortcut key for new keyboard

regard
anil

Dave Peterson

keyboard

Some keyboards are programmable.

If you can't find the instructions that came with the keyboard, maybe a visit to
the manufacturer's site would help.

Or maybe you could include the name and model of the keyboard and someone could
help.

--

Dave Peterson