-   -   VB Code for clearing Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156750-vbulletin-code-clearing-cells.html)

Rich

VB Code for clearing Cells

I need help clearing a range of cells using vb code in place of a long drawn
out macro.

My cell range is D11 to D22

In these cells I have a TRUE/FALSE attached to a tick box.

When I press the button to move to the sheet I would like these cells to say
FALSE and remove any ticks.

Can anyone help.

Dave Peterson

VB Code for clearing Cells

I would think this would work:

ActiveSheet.Range("d11:d22").Value = False

--

Dave Peterson

Rich

VB Code for clearing Cells