-   -   Checkbox index and batch print function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/156723-checkbox-index-batch-print-function.html)

Eric

Checkbox index and batch print function

I'm looking for assistance or an existing template to modify to accomplish
the following:

I'm creating a list of equiment (column B). Each listed component references
a specification sheet (hyperlink in column C).

I've added check boxes in column A. I'd lke to have the user check the boxes
next to the equipment needed for a specific job, then have a single button to
click to print all of the associated specification sheets (.pdf) for only the
selected components.

Any help would be much appreciated!