Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort Macro: Help with code.

I have a macro which is to sort the names of two worksheets. Worksheet
"Policy Info" sorts correctly however worksheet "Corn Yields" (sort colunn A
which are names, test data range is A6: P12) does not. Columns C thru P
(data fields) are not sorted. Column A is used for row count and cell A13
yields a FALSE when =ISNUMBER is used to check the contents. My code
follows. I would be most grateful to someone who could debug it as I am,
frankly, out of my league here.

Thanks in advance....

Sheets("Policy Info").Select
LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set SortRange = Range("A6:O" & LastRow)
SortRange.Sort Key1:=Range("A6"), _
Order1:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, _
MatchCase:=False, _
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
Sheets("Corn Yields").Select
LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set SortRange = Range("A6:P" & LastRow)